Monday, April 25, 2005

~Loving Life~

Todae,juz come back from skool.Haigz.Well,go tok to SPONGEBOB..=)Super happi.Actualli,I finished class earlier than SPONGEBOB class.So I waited for him.I told Nur Amirah to "teman" me for a while SPONGEBOB finish class.She sae O.K.We both waited near the fish pond.Den I spotted FUCKIN ZIKIR sittin at the canteen table starin at me.I got scared.But I didn;t mind.Den SPONGEBOB came.I ask if he wans to eat,using sign language.He sae no.Den from far I told him to walk the other way first cuz FUCKIN ZIKIR was llok at us.Den he sae O.K.Den Nur Amirah was lyk y u told him dat.I sae FUCKIN ZIKIR is watchin.Den she sae "OUH!"Den I sae ya.Den after SPONGEBOB walk lyk quite far,I walk too.Den suddenly,once me and SPONGEBOB out of the skool gate,I saw FUCKIN ZIKIR was walkin out of skool,lookin at me and SPONGEBOB ANGRILY from insdie skool.Den I told SPONGEBOB if can change our place.He sae O.K.Den after we walk.Our sleeves touched one another.So lyk me wanna melt and faint.Haigz...wadeva.Den,I turned behind to see if the FUCKIN ZIKIR was behind us.True enough he was.But no behind me.But SPONGEBOB.I was so shocked,dat even SPONGEBOB turned and looked behind.Den when FUCKIN ZIKIR saw dat he was behind SPONGEBOB,h's face turned sour adn moody,lyk wan to beat up SPONGEBOB,and walked away.Me and SPONGEBOB were so scared.Haigz...FUCKIN ZIKIR...Suppose to meet Fahmy for a while to ask him to protect me from FUCKIN ZIKIR,but nvr cuz I canot find him.Well,den after dat,we both ,Me and SPONGEBOB, walked very slow.Cuz FUCKIN ZIKIR was in front of us walkin slow.Den FUCKIN ZIKIR walkfast.But me and SPONGEBOB still walk slow.Den once FUCKIN ZIKIR was gone,we walk at normal speed and went to sit at blk...I forgot.But b4 dat I saw Husni on Ben Looi's bike.Idiot siah both of them.Wadeva.SPONGEBOB had to walk alone at dat time for a while so Ben Looi will nvr noe I got B/F.Haigz...den after dat,I went towards SPONGEBOB and we wnet to look for a seat.Found one and sat.We tok for 1 1/2hr.While we were tokin,Fatin,Nadia,Suahila,Zarifah from 1/3 walked past us.We got embarrassed and turned away.Haigz...I'll fast foward......Den after tokin,I ask SPONGEBOB if he wan to hang out at Pasir Ris Central for a while.He sae O.K.Den we went there.we walk and tok.Den I told him dat I'll show him where Qayyum's house is.I showed him and he sae dat he can bully Qayyum cuz he noe where he lives.Den after dat I showed him where I stayed.I showed den we sae good-bye.I went home,while he went to the bus stop.Den once home,I went to see if he at the bus stop.He was there.I quickly put my bags down and went out of house and to the bus stop.But when I was bout to reached the bus stop(Juz to see him and sae good-bye again),The bus came and he was gone.Juz lyk dat.I was sad but happi as he was so carin.Haigz...Luv him.Well,so ya dat's all I hav to sae.Wait no...Oh ya...ZIKIR I A FUCKER,BULL SHYT,PERASAN,PERGI MAMPUS AND GO BLAH LAH AWAY FROM ME.SUCKER,HIMBO,ASS-BASTARD!!!There....so ya dat's all I hav to sae...BYEZ...
*+*I LUV SPONGEBOB*+*
P.S.Sori the real name of SPONGEBOB will not be revealed...
By:Mike=)x10...Fantastic day...