Wednesday, April 20, 2005

~Crap Life~

Todae...I got letter from SPONGEBOB...=)Den I returned to him one too oso lah...Den juz now after skool,me and Nadzirah went out to buy food lah,den my god-bro was sittin at the bus stop.Den suddenly he called me.I went to him and he gav me dis diskette.He den told me to open it and see lah.Den I said O.K.But,I was scared to open the diskette as I scared got virus or **** pics lah.But when I got home,I race to the computer and on it.I put the diskette in and I open it.Inside it was a letter address as 'ADIK'.I open it and read it.I cried when I read it.Cuz he actually lyk me.And wanted to stead wie me.But SPONGEBOB came and I accept him.So my god-bro's chance of gettin my heart has been smashed.='(...But I mean to me lah,SPONGEBOB is better for me than my god-bro.I love SPONGEBOB so much dat I wuld nvr one to lose him.Haigz,and my god-bro is oso goin to stop smokin.Haigz,long story arr..I'll post the letter k...Well,dat's all I hav to sae.No,Wait...
I LOVE SPONGEBOB!!!!
By:Mike=...So-so day...