Wednesday, April 20, 2005

~Letter frm my God-Bro~

Adik...Adik...,
First I never taught u would like....and I was this close to admitting that I like you more than a sister...but the guy that you're falling for came in to our life's.So my chances to be with you had been smash but seeing you happy with the guy of your dreams (If I'm right) is the only thing I want to see nothing more.So you said that you want your Abang to stop smoking.OK fine.I'll do it for you cause seeing how concern you are about me.I'll stop smoking for good this time.An never to start again.You said that you're treating me as thought you are my kakak.An you're right, the way I'm behaving might be a little bit childish but deep inside I'm not like that. I'm a different of what you see now. If I would to show you my true colour. You'll be shock till you would say "Who's this?", and it's true. You're the first one to seem so loving to his abang-angkat and I'm so happy. So happy that I would want to cry cause if you were mine I would give everything in the world just for you. But there no chance, you're with "The Guy" and you both are just meant for each other. So I just need to face the fact that you're with him and not with me( In a way you should understand). Another thing' the face that you always make with me is everlasting cute. I could just kiss you Seriously. Any guy or gal who would see that will confirm want to be your Abang or Kakak or even fall for you. An sorry if I hurt you in any way. If I’m gone from that school, promise me that you would forget about me and concentrate on your studies and you know who cause the last time I had a sis. I fell in love with her. We both were like a happy couple but we couldn’t to be together cause she was with my cousin. Who's older than me. So he soon found out that both of us were spending more time together than she should be with him. So we were force to never to speak to each other again. So you see I'm trying to make time if you want my attention or any other thing. So after this year will never see me again except if you're lucky to see me visiting that's mean you're born lucky. There one thing that I need to tell you every day even if I don see you I could just sense you near by as thought you're very close to me. So this is the end of my letter, but there’s more to be told.

Hugs and Kisses,
____________

P.S. I still love you as my Adik after all this happenings. An you're forgiven if you are still feeling sorry....So BYE2...


See,But if I hav to choose between him and SPONGEBOB..I'll choose......