Thursday, April 21, 2005

~Crap Life~

Well,todae,sumthing weird happen.Um,SPONGEBOB gav me back the letter I gav him yesterdae.Haigz...well,my god-bro noes dat I cried lyk hell and I post it on the blog.Haigz,shudn't hav told my frenz bout it.But wadeva.Den my god-bro was lyk touchin me all the time.Lyk he will squeeze my cheeks together,tried slappin my face(didn't dare cuz he pity my face...muahaha) and he lyk use his elbow and so-called lock my head.Haigz...It's not dat I hate it,But I feel uncomfortable.He's not from my flesh and blood.But wadeva.And ya I've made up my mind and I noe hu I will luv as my stead.SPONGEBOB...Sori Abg-angkat.Cuz SPONGEBOB is same standard as me and so ya.I wan to be COUNSELLOR!!!!Waaa.......Ya tokin bout counsellor,Alyah,Anna Foo,Annakin and forgot the name from 1/4 were chosen.I happi for them.But my class,haigz.Ya tokin bout my class rite,reminds me of tokin bout Ms.Zaidah.She arr,todae lyk wht siah.Change Faqiha's place.She has to sit in front.Front sit.And dat Xiang Tian muz sit beside Shamaine.So borin one.Cuz he nvr tok one.Haigz.And my class most of them suspect dat Nur Amirah and Sh.Syafiqah will be counsellors.Cuz Ms.Zaidah suddenly call them.Haigz,WE ALL DUN AGREE!!!But wadeva.I wan to be a COUNSELLOR!!!Haigz.Den todae arr...well,u noe alreadi...nvm...I juz dun feel comfortable wie my god-bro.I hate it when he's around.I mean he will lyk touch me.And I HATE dat.Haigz,But I dun wan to tell him cuz scared will hurt his feelings.Haigz...Well,dat's all I hav to sae...No wait...Got ...
1)Ms.Zaidah tinks she is a all so good person...
2)I feel uncomfortable when I'm wie my god-bro Zikir...
3)Cuz he lyks to touch me,especially my face...Hate it alot
4)I WANNA BE COUNSELLOR....&
5)I LUV SPONGEBOB!!!=)
Well,ya dat's all I hav to sae....BYEZ...
By:Mike=\...So-so Day...