Tuesday, April 26, 2005

~Crap Life~

Todae...hmm...well,I stayed in skool...for the notice board.Haigz..not done.Wadeva.Den todae,dat FUCKIN ZIKIR had oral exam.Well,me,Hanisah and Farreha was in the class room shoutin and pastin up the baby photos.Den we all go out of the class room to hav fresh air.Den Umar,Haikal and Ashraf was outside tokin.Den we all tok.Den from my corner of my eyes,I saw sumone wacthin at us.It was dat FAGGOT(ZIKIR).Den I was crazy.I point U SUX.The middle finger.Den I went in the class.Hanisah sae FAGGOT saw.I sae nvm I wan him to noe I HATE HIM!!!Haigz...Den he went for his oral examz...Blah...Blah.Hmm...Den me,Farreha,Namira and Hanisah went into 1/6 class room.We in there for fun.Suddenly FAGGOT came.We all were shocked and did the take cover action.Deb they all sttod up and went out.Except for me duh..Den they tok to him.I was inside.I sat one corner and almost wanted to cry.Ashraf and Haikal came in and Ashraf asked me why I lyk wan to cry.I sae nth.Farreha den came in wie a broom and saw me cryin.By den a tear drop rolled down my cheeks.Den she sae relax,be strong and thing bout SPONGEBOB.I did dat and it was worth it.Haigz...YEAH!!!Den once FAGGOT passed by 1/6 class room,I quickly get out of the rooma dn went straight into 1/5 and to my baby photo and hid it.Cuz scared FAGGOT take it.I dun mind SPONGEBOB.Haigz...Den all wanted to go home.I oso follow Farreha.Den FAGGOT was standin at the door and was lyk offerin me to go out of the classroom.I hesitated and stop.In the classroom still.Whistlin away.Den FAGGOT was lyk puzzled..Muahahaha...Den when I could see Farreha,I told her,usin hand sign,to ask FAGGOT to go away.Den she told him.FAGGOT was den lyk FINE!!!Eh elo I dun care lah FAGGOT...U r nth to me now.NTH!!!Haigz...den went home and tok and tok.Haigz...Fast Foward....>>>>>>At home,called SPONGEBOB.He sae did GARY called me.I sae no.Den he sae cuz he sms GARY to ask him to ask me to call SPONGEBOB.I sae no and I juz called u.He sae dat was fast.Wadeva.Den I congratulate him upon gettin chosen to be counsellor.Good for him.We den tok.We tok bout dat FAGGOT juz now walked very the close behind SPONGEBOB.When he turned,FAGGOT was lyk lookin at him angrily.SIAO!!!Haigz...Oh ya juz now SPONGEBOB waited for me.Juz to go home wie me.Aww...So sweet of him.But den I didn't noe.I was in the classroom.Well,he waited around 3p.m.Haigz...Wasted my luck.But tmr I go back wie him!!!=)YEAH!!!So kind of him.Haigz...Well,ya dat's all me got to sae...BYEZ...
*+*+*I LOVE EEUU SPONGEBOB*+*+*
By:Mike=/..Mono Day...