Saturday, April 09, 2005

~Crap Life~

Well,todae nth much.Too bad got no skool,so cannot see him.K...my stead begins wie the letter R...A...the others go figure out.Haigz...how I juz wish I could go out wie him.U noe hang out or sumthing lyk dat.But wadeva it is...well...I lyk him totally.He is how to sae um...kind,understanding,um...caring,funny,religious,clever and matured and a lil fun kid.Plus HANDSOME AND CUTE AND ADORABLE TOO.But wadeva it is,I lyk the way and how he is.=) Well,I juz hope everithing will go well.K..from now in I'll stop tokin bout him in skool,cuz Bobo and sum of me frenz tinks dat I and him hav change.So ya i'll stop complainin and tokin bout him.Since they dun lyk it so ya might as well juz shut my hell mouth up.But wadeva.Well,gtg...and dat's all me ahv to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)