Thursday, April 07, 2005

~Crap Life~

Well...todae tok to him again...well,tok to him bout yesterdae.He was shock.But wadeva.Hhmm...well I tok to him 1 1/2hr AGAIN!!!Yeah!!!Dat's the good news.Bad news is dat when I return to skool,and went up to 1/5 classroom,no one was there.But here's the worst.THE DOOR IS LOCK!!!AND MY BAG WAS IN THERE!!!I was so disheartened.How could my frenz do lyk dat.Juz leave my bag there.But wadeva.I ask my god-bro.He sae muz kiss him on the cheeks b4 he can help lah.But obviously I didn't.So wadeva.Luckily Sh.Maryam,Amirah Nabilah and Haikal Jamari juz finished their rehersal for the Speech Day.I saw them and quickly ran towards them and told them wht happen.Well,they help me and I'm so thxin them.Thx guyz.Well,I hope I'll stead wie him as soon as possible.Well,dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)