Monday, April 11, 2005

~Crap Life~

Todae...hmmm....well,I ask GARY sumting.Bout Spongebob lah...den he sae dat ya it's mayb true.I heard dat Spongebob got scoldin from his mom cuz go back late.Eva since me lah.So now,I'm makin sure dat he goes home around 3-4p.m...Well he usually goes home around dat time.Haigz oso I'll nvr tok to him,call him or speak to him face-2-face juz in order to get him out of trouble.But I so realli lyk him Haigz...And todae...my frenz,farreha,nur amirah,farah,hanisah and shamaine didn't even tok to me.See...can u see how mean they r...Well..I hav 3 words for them.GO AND DIE.Haigz...sum kind of fren they r...But wadeva.And todae,Gary oso ask me dis question,"Will u marry Spongebob"Den I sae lah ask him first.Den juz now I called Gary and he sae dat Spongebob will marry me if I wan to marry him...Hahaha...But nvm.Haigz...mayb he wanna stead wie me.YEAH!!!Oh ya alomost 4got...he cut his hair.So handsome now...*BLUSH*...Oh ya something is fishy bout Zikir,god-bro,I mean I dunno,I juz can....how to sae...Sense it...U noe....Ya...well,dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...No wait...My so-called best frenz r a MINAH,BITCH AND MOST OF ALL A SLUT...So ya dat's all...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)