Friday, April 08, 2005

~Crap Life~

Todae...Well,he went home though he sae he will stayback to do his classroom.But nvm.Todae NPCC and NCC group,Sec.1's,got Swearing todae.Wadeva lah.And can u believe it.My frenz called me a BITCH??!!I mean juz b'cuz I acted dis way dat doesn't mean I'm a BITCH rite??!!Well,wadeva it is,I dun care.If they wanna play dat kind of game FINE!!!They r practically sayin bad things bout ppl.First it was Amirah Nabilah,next Shabrina den Shazreen,now still Shazreen and ME!!!Eh I wanna ask wht is good of criticizing ppl huh??!!Wht kind of hhmm....."THROPHY" do u ppl earn by criticizin ppl.How much money do u earn by doin dat??See they juz criticize without thinknin if they r criticizin or praisin ppl.They sumtimes dun realize dat they accidentally CRITICIZE their own best frenz...Such ppl r lyk those of my frenz.Instead of me being called a BITCH galz,it's u peeps dat shud be called BITCHEZ,MINAHZ and SLUTZ!!!All u all eva do is chase boyz,tok bout boyz,wait for boyz and many more all bout boyz.If me???Y when I eva tok bout boyz,u all lyk gave me dis look of,"So wht I noe more boys den u" kind???But I dun care.Dis is how they wanted.Dis is how they get.Well,dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)