Wednesday, April 27, 2005

~Lovin Life~

Todae...Haigz...can faint...He walked me home once more!!!Well,dis time we r not alone.Adrie,Ridzuan,Atiqa and a Chinese gurl followed us.We were so embarrassed... haigz... Wadeva.Den we walked until my house.I told SPONGEBOB to wait while I put my bag and go down back.haigz...Den I went down,we went to blk114 and sat there.And we tok.Den all the 4 musketeers came.Den we tok and laugh.Fast foward>>>Den once lyk got no one,me and SPONGEBOB tok.At least we had some privacy to tok.Haigz...den around 5p.m. we went home.Sent him to the bus stop.Standin and askin if tmr wanna walk again.He said O.K...so O.K.Ya den the bus came.Went home,bathe and went for religious class.Haigz...told Alyah wht happened.Den blah..blah...blah...Haigz...Nvr saw dat FUCKIN ZIKIR...YEAH...Muhahahaha....Haigz...Oh ya forgot to type.I tied my hair.My frenz all sae me look neater,cuter and prettier...Embarrassed.SPONGEBOB oso sae dat.Haigz...nvm...Well,ya dat's all I hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)...Superub day....