Tuesday, April 19, 2005

~Crap Life~

Haigz...todae,gav two letters.One for SPONGEBOB and the other is for Zikir.Haigz...well,obviously he got it...Zikir too got it.Well...Zikir read it and durin Band CCA,lah he lyk nvr tok to me.I so the bloodly hell heart broken cuz me god-bro hurt me.But I didn't care as I juz tink bout SPONGEBOB.Haigz,den when goin back to the Band room,while walkin,I felt dat someone hit my leg usin a WET towel.I looked behind and it was Zikir.Haigz.I told him I was sorri lah...Den he was lyk "Y?" Den I sae O.K...fine dun wan to 4giv nvm.Den he was lyk eh O.k,syg abg maafkan.I mean lyk uh-huh and WOW!!!But wadeva.Den after lyk playin the clarinet for 1hr,all the band members fall-in lah.Zikir obviously didn't...Dunno y leh.But wadeva.Den I saw him waitin.But I thought waitin for his fren lah.But it turn out he was waitin for me.Haigz...=)Den he said dis,"O.K...wht I dun understand is wht u mean in the first line?The others I understand.But the first one I dun."I was lyk let's walk and I'll tell u.Den we walk..We went down lah,I looked for the netballers,gone.Den he said they all dah balik.So I sae o.k came juz go home lah.Den suddenly his fren..clarinet too from 4/4...was sittin down and said to Zikir,"Eh jgn terlalu dekat dan pegang2 tau."Den Zikir was shock.I was totally shock to death.But wadeva..Suddenly I saw my frenz.I walked wie them and totally 4got bout Zikir.Haigz.But all of us walk together.Den at one point I wanted to walk wie him and talk bout the problem lah.But I told myself nah.Haigz.Den he walked alone.I looked for him but sadly he wasn't around.But wadeva.And juz now I saw MDM.SRIWANI!!!=)YEAH!!!She is still the same teacher I know.Wow,her child is sooooo cute and adorable.Haigz..talk to her for a while den left for home.While walkin home wie Farreha,she told me dat I shud hav not walk home wie them as she wants me to solve the god-siblings thingy.I told her ya I suhd hav walk home wie him.Haigz.Well,wadeva.Well,dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
Wait..No...Oh ya...I LUV SPONGEBOB!!!!*BLUSH*
By:Mike=)...DARN HAPPY!!!