Thursday, April 14, 2005

~Crap Life~

Todae...hhmm...well,I hav bad news for u....Here goes....
CRESTWINDS WON A BRONZE!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............HOW CAN DIS BE??!!
I noe...I was shocked...Most of the band members cried...I mean hu whudn't rite??!!From SILVER TO BRONZE!!!Walao eh....Haigz...But wadeva...And Juz now SPONGEBOB got called by the SYIOK AMA lor...She was standin rite next to Nur Amirah...So SPONGEBOB had to stand rite next to me.Den suddenly I heard a FAKE cough..Den laughter..Den I realize dat Shamaine was makin fun of me...Haigz...Then she,Farreha and Hanisah were coughin and laughin.I got embarrassed and cover my face wie my book and laugh.Haigz.I called him juz now to sae sori bout dat.So ya two things r now cleared...which is...
1)Me 'n' me frenz r back again...YEAH!!!
2)SPONGEBOB dun mind bout my frenz...
But got one more still not solve...Me and me god-bro still not Patch up...='(...I wanna patch up wie him as God-Siblings...Cuz Haigz...nvm...Oh ya tmr is Speech Day.He will be there,so mayb I can clear things out.Haigz...Dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=) 'n' ='(