Tuesday, April 12, 2005

~Crap Life~

Well,todae...I sae Hi and Byez to Spongebob...Yeah...he oso sae to me...So ya...and um...juz now I went to his table cuz Zameerul and Haikal sit there.And they call Mike and Raud...I got sooo Embarrassed dat I hav to go to their table and shut their mouth up.Den I realize dat they set me up.Juz so I will go to their table as Spongebob was there.But me and him juz look at each other and smile...Nth much happen.We did blush...But wadeva.And durin CCA Band,I practice the clarinet lah...Den Zikir came and lyk play funny jokes.He tried to get my attention but I ignore.Den he ask me a question,But I juz nod and looked away.GOOD RAUDHAH!!!So ya...and I noe y my frenz all lyk dun lyk me.Cuz eva since the SPONGEBOB thingy,I've change.So now I'm tryin not to tok bout Spongebob in front of them...Haigz...Well as long as we r frenz I'm happy.I'm gonna avoid Zikir until the end of the year.Cuz he has get dis...Pofolificefe Refepofortfrt and he once tried rafapingfing a gafalfl...WALAO rite...But wadeva dat's y I'm being cautious when I'm around wie him..Well,dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...No wait...Here goes.
*+*+*+*I WANNA STEAD WIE SPONGEBOB...(R...A...go figure urself)*+*+*+*+
By:Mike=)