Friday, April 22, 2005

~Crap Life~

Todae,I'm so happi I nvr saw Zikir.=)And I did bring my toddler photo.All me frenz and includin SPONGEBOB said dat it was soooo cute.*BLUSH*...Haigz.Well,I brought the lettr Zikir gav me.I print lah.Haigz...let my frenz,most of them read.Touchin though.But wadeva.Den I,got letter from SPONGEBOB,read it.And return him one.But I gav him personally.Den when he was about to take it,Qayyum suddenly took it and ran away.I had to chase him.Den suddenly SPONGEBOB oso started chasin him.Den in the end he got him and the letter was save.PHEW!!Haigz...den after skool arr...Well,I went to class 1/4..wait for Alyah.Den suddenly I saw Fahmy,4/4..walkin past 1/4...den I called him.He stop and I ask him wht he noes bout Zikir.Den he sae Y I wanna noe.Den I told him he gav me a letter.Fahmy wanted to read.I gav him lah...He den went for his class.I waited lah.But in the end I went home.But juz b4 goin home,I saw him.He sae the paper in class under his table.He sae he will return to me on Monday and tell me bout Zikir.I sae O.K.Haigz...He more better lookin than Zikir.More handsome.haigz....Muahaha....He shud be my god-bro.Not Zikir.Haigz...wadeva.Hhmm...um...Ya called SPONGEBOB.He was at Adrie's house.Doin project.Well,Adrie was annoyin.But den when I cannot take it at one pint,I told SPONGEBOB to giv the phone to Adrie.Den I scold him lyk I wanna die.Den he got the cheek to sae dis."U got Asthma or wht?"Walao rite...But in the end we all laugh.Muahaha...Wadeva.Oh,ya mayb I go out wie SPONGEBOB.Juz hang out.Do a lil' homework here and there.Ya.And on Monday,I'll tok to him.=)YEAH!!!But muz change our meetin place.Haigz.Well,Oh ya 4got to sae.I'll luv SPONGEBOB as my stead.Dis is wht I did.I wrote SPONGEBOB name and Zikir's name on my left hand yesterdae in the morning.Den I juz leave it.By nite time,I soon found out dat SPONGEBOB's name is still on my hand.While Zikir's name faded away.So I noe hu is the rite one for me.SPONGEBOB!!!YEAH!!!Haigz...Well,ya dat's all I hav to sae...BYEZ...
*+*+*+*+*I LUV SPONGEBOB!!!*+*+*+*+*
By:Mike=)...Happi on the Fahmy and SPONGEBOB....>=( on the ZIKIR!!!