Wednesday, April 06, 2005

~Crap Life~

Well....sori nvr write yesterdae.So ya well...I did search for him...He oso was searching for me.But wadeva.nth much happen lah yesterdae.Hhmm...I did disturb my god-bro alot...O.K let's 4get bout yesterdae...So...todae nth much lah...But juz now I cried in skool for lyk 1hr.Well...I cried cuz of my frenz.Well...long story arr...I hit my head on the wall bout 7 times...Den me god-bro counsult me...but I was kinda cold headed at first..Den he sae dis leh..."Come on lah...Ur family luv u,Ur bor luv u,Ur frenz luv u...I oso luv u...Kau tau tak(U noe dat)..."I shook my head...no lah I dunno...Den he sae "O.K...now I tell u...I luv u as my sis..."Den I pretend nth happen.He oso wipe my tears on the nose and patted my back,head and shoulder.Haigz...wht good god-bro.But nth shall withstand SPONGEBOB!!!Yeah...So ya dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)