Friday, April 15, 2005

~Crap Life~

Haigz...juz came back from the Specch & Prize-Giving Day.Fun but tiring though...Haig...too bad he wasn't there.=(...And dis morning,I came to skool lah...den suddenly...Nurul Atiqah was tokin to Nur Amirah,Den suddenly when I came Atiqah walked away...=(Den suddenly she pull me and ask me to follow her.I followed her and sudedenly in her hand was a small piece of paper being folded.Den I couldn't believe hu it was from...Him...SPONGEBOB!!!YEAH!!!=)I read it..And I was so touched by the words he used.Not to forget the neat handwriting too.So neat.Haigz now from todae,we r stead...So happi...It was so touchin and lovely...Den I oso return him an answer to it.Haigz...yesterdae he kena marah from SYIOK AMA...todae me kena from her siah...Hehehe....Fun...Hahaha....Cool...Hohoho...I imitated her tokin and my frenz laughed...Haigz so now me and SPONGEBOB are so-called a couple...Mayb wanna call him later and ask if wanna hang out at whitesands tmr...Haigz...Well,dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)x10