Thursday, April 28, 2005

~Crap Life~

Todae,same...SPONGEBOB walked me home.Den,I told Zameerul and Farreha to follow.Den when we all walked,boys wie boys,gurls wie gurls,me and Farreha laugh lyk hell.Den I feel down and laugh...Muahahaha...Haigz...den me and SPONGEBOB left Farreha and Zameerul while we both tok to each other.Den...fast foward>>>>>Den once me and SPONGEBOB hav privacy,we tok to each other.Den he gav me his hotmail and frenster password.So sweet of him...Den after dat we went home.Sent him to the bus stop again.haigz...Oh ya now I noe hu she referrin to.Farreha...Haigz..wadeva...Well...oh ya me and GARY had a debate fight.I won of course.So ya Oh ya FUCKIN ZIKIR had bruises on hid ankles..Muhahahaha..Good for him...So well,ya dat's all I hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)...Tremendous Day...