Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Weee~March!!!New month!!Haas..
Oh god!
Yen(nickname) is so HANDSOME!!Haas...
Hanisah your head la!Anyway,he jealous kot.We always ask for yen no. Haas.Padan muke!Wakaka.

Zan sorry la.I don't mean leave you la.I mean,you know,you cakap sendiri you ada banyak probs.So i tak nak kacau you samapi you ok,ok?(:

Oh damn!Me and Ben Tan kena pauto!!!By BEN KHOH!!!Eh just because you kena hit against the wall or whatever and you teeth bleed like shiet,doesn't mean you have to tell Zaidah I broke Ben Tan's specs right!!!Nevermind.Not only that.

The WHOLE OF SECONDARY TWO KNOW!!!That I broke Ben Tan's Specs.Even NPCC also know!!!Now I feel damn GUILTY!!!

Ben Tan,soooo sorry to break your specs.I didn't mean to.I know I should have just told to.But I was moody at that time.Please sorry and understand.In return,I'll pay for your broken specs ok?I don't care even though it's fixed.I'll pay no matter what.I don't care if you say don't need to pay.Because I did something really EVIL.It's true.I am evil!!!I shouldn't be here!Aaaahhh!!!!


Wohoo!!

4 days to my birthday!! So is Irdayu's and Afiq Sarif's too!!Weee~
Haas...Ok la.Ciao!