Saturday, March 18, 2006

Weeee~Yesterday got band.Fun urhs.Matin taught me how to play the timpani.Quite easy to play.Haas.Then while falling in,my mum called me!!Lucky for me,they had fogging.So,we had to enter back to the Band Room.Then,my mum called again saying that my family are going out and they want me to go back early.I was like,''eh,walao eh!!''Then I had to rush home.Then found out only going to EXPO.Then I didn't want to go.But,I BEGGED my mum to allow me to go out with my fav. cousins.Because they actually wanted to go to Escape.But I got band.Then they went to bowling.But I still wanted to go.Then when my parents already went ut,they called back.Saying to change as we are going to bowling.I was so happy!!!(: Then my family went to Leisure Bowling at East Coast there.There weren't many people.Wah!My cousin all play bowling like so experience.Haas.I tried urhs.First,I laugh laugh laugh.Haas.Crazy me.But then,it soon got ok.Only problem,my right leg is always infront.When it was suppose to be the left.Oh wells.(: But it was fun.Syurah girl,you look darling in your neoprints aites?Next time,June holidays,we cousin go take ok.(: Love my cousins.Haas.During that time also,we took video of one another bowling.Achu main pro seh.Cik Jo all.Especially Cik Jo.Pro like what.Haas.985 sms me also.Haas.Ok ok.So I guess some people know who is this person.Shhh taus.(: Haas.Then after bowling,around 2130hrs,all of us went makan at Bedok.Weee~Me,Haris,my bro,Syurah,Hafiz and Huzai order western food.The adults order rice,TOM YAM,CHILLI CRAB,TAHU HOTPLATE and MEE UPEH!!!Theirs were so mouth watering to us kids.Haas.Our western food didn't turn out the way we wanted it.Except Huzai,Mushroom Steak,came last and it tasted the BOMB!!!After that,we kids went to 7eleven.I crazy.I took pics of the western food.Haas.At 7eleven bought CHOCOLATE!!!DARS white chocolate!!So sweet and SYIOK!Haas.Then after that we all went home.It's fun to go out with my fav. cousins.Cik Saniah asked if I ever went ice skating.??What??Nah.But cool if we can go ice skating.Weee~Brrrr...Freezing.Haas.Love my Fav. cousins.Rox!Wakakaka.Love to show the taken pics.But my comp slow urhs upload.Dang!!*sobx*Haas..

I'm in LURVE!!!Not really that in lurve.But just like lurve.Haas.Wakaka.With who?I don't know.Haas.But I think I am.But I don't think I am.