Thursday, March 09, 2006

Wahoo!Haas.Next week is HOLIDAY!!!1 week only.Haas.

Oh Gawd!Tomorrow is Cheering Competition and X-Country!!!So fast ehk.Tomorrow also get CA1 result slip.I hope I pass all.*sigh*

Today,wasn't a really good day for me.I kind of blame myself too.My proposal for the cheering was kind of sent in late.I kept to myself for 2 weeks.Because guessing and knowing that they wouldn't approve of it.Then yesterday,I told Siska,Namira and Syafiqah.And they told me to try tell the others today.So I did.I write my proposal and gave Maraym all to read.I even told the class.They did like it and want it.But some didn't agree.So my proposal had to be turned down.Oh wells.The current cheer we are doing is approximate 50s.My proposal was approximate 2 mins and 30s.But,it's kind of late now.I know I should have voice out early.Sorry.So,I don't know.Let's just hope for the best.(:

Yesterday,during HomeEc.Faqiha and I had to go to EVRY SINGLE class and give the coupons for free drinks for X-country.Good news.Out of class.Bad news.I had to be the one knocking on every door and going in to the classroom,greet the teacher and allow me to speak to the chairman/chairwoman.It was kind of embarrassing because almost every class sure got someone who know me.And when I go into some room,I had to embarrassed by the teacher or the teacher embarrass the class.The worst class was...TWO/TWO(2/2)!!!They all were like ''Wooooooo...!!!''Embarrassing you know.But Faqiha dear girl,it was DAMN FUN!Though knocking on every single door hurt both my hand knuckles.Haas.But I had a fun time.Next time IF got,we do again.Haas.Upper sec were abit scary for me.But I had to do my job.But it paid of at last.Haas.Every class I go,I had to repeat the same line:- ''Good Afternoon teacher.May I see/have a word with the chairman/chairperson?''From door to door,class to class,I repeated the same lines.Like script like that.Haas.But I had fun!(:

Alyah sis,thanks for telling me about IT.Nevermind if it hurt my damn heart.But now I know.Thanks.Harap-harap dia akan berasa seronok pada hari Sabtu ini dengan keluarga perempuan itu ya?BBQ apa.So have fun lar aits.I know everything.I shall not state it down here,as you know,you'll meletup dan nanti saya yang susah.The answer is so obvious dude.If you can't see it,let ME make you see it.URGH!*sigh*

2/5 budak perempuan.Saya,Raudhah,ingin meminta maaf kepada kawan sekalian.Maaf jika saya membingitkan anda semua.Sebenarnya,saya ini mahu rasa riang seperti kalian semua.Saya mahu bergembira and ketawa dan berasa seperti satu-persatu semua.

Translate:- 2/5 malay girls.I,Raudhah,would like to apologise to you all.Sorry if I ever annoyed you girls.Honestly,I want to feel happiness like how you all do.I want to be part of you all.
Honestly,I felt like an outcast.It does hurt.Sorry if I ever did any wrong to you girls.I'm TRULY sorry.)':