Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Marching just now was damn fun sehz.I don't march.But observing the UGs pratice marching for Speech Day,POWER!!Haas.La,I was with the percussion.Not all.Just,Matin(sec.4),Leroy,Syed Ahmad and Sebestian(correct?).I not kpo.But must help them carry back the stand sticks all.Because they must carry the bass drum and snare up.And they only got a pair of hands.So they ask me to help.And MATIN!!!I am NOT THE SECOND SITI AMINAH IN PERCUSSION OK!!!!Ya la I know,must help carry this,clear this all ok.Hmpf!I'm like the new ''maid'' haas.Fal,aku bukan nak action and kpo dengan the percussion yang at marching.But I'm helping them ok??!!I'm not slacking or what ok.All the UGs march very cute!I kind of laugh.Because that's the first time I see my friends who always laugh and smile look dead serious.In NPCC and NCC.Haas.The GOH was a combination.Eh wait,before that.It's not Mr Goh ok.But Guard of Honour la.(: NPCC,NCC,SJAB,GG selected people be in the GOH.Mr Razak was *melts*.So up front with him so many times!!!Gawd!His voice was dead deep!Boleh melt.Haas.But it was so good to be up front with Mr Razak!

Farah,don't be sad la.Not your fault.Maybe they need time to accept it that what is done is done.Nothing can be undone once done.But you have Siska all right?

All I do is EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT...And it goes on.Ya la Hanisah.I know.That's all I do!You also per.And not only that.But DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK...And it goes on.Haas.

Cross Country is this FRIDAY!!!Weeee~Haas..


La,March Holiday got Band Practice.*sobx*.But 13 march one I want to go.Because got Speech Day thingy again.And I must help again!Kind of fun.But bored a bit.But,nevermind.14 march one can't go.Because got IT enrichment.17 march maybe only.Because maybe only I balik Kampung as always all year round.*YAWN*.Haas.
I LOVE my job as the new ''maid'' in percussion!Haas.Bennedick(correct?), thanks hor for teaching me how to roll on the snare drums.The seniors tak boleh di harap.Haas.


Gawd!Last night was the WEIRDEST dream I ever had.And part of it actually HAPPEN!I dreamt I was being suffocated by my pillow and bolster.Then I was lucky not suffocated.Then I took my pillow and bolster and brought it out to the hall of my house.Then I mummbled something and went back to sleep in my room on on my bed just like that.Then around 3 plus in the wee hours I suddenly woke up and see why I was lying without my pillow and bolster.Then I saw them at the edge of my bed.I took it and went back to sleep.The weird part was,when I woke this morning,my mum ask me:-

mum: asal malam tadi bawak bantal semua taruk kat luar?
rau: huh?betul-betul Ah(my short name my fam use) taruk kat luar?I knew it happen.


Then just a moment ago I told my dad my weird dream.Then he was also curious.I told him la.But really,part of the dream did happen.I was SLEEP WALKING AT THAT TIME IN MY DREAM!!So embarrassing tau.Lucky at my OWN house.If at other people house,how??Haigz...

I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. I'm mentally ill.
I'M MENTALLY ILL!!!


But since I promise that someone,I won't say that OK?Because I love you too.(: And oh ya.People I'm not with Spongebob ok?Why people think that way?I walk home with him doesn't mean I'm with him.But I wish I was.

Will I be with you ever again?
Will I be yours again?
Will I marry you in the future?
Can we live in each other life's?


You think about it if you read this ok?Think about it.Weee~

La,I want a cheering practice tomorrow!Make it clear and perfect before the real event.Tomorrow if don't have remedial,we have cheering practice ehk?Make it right this time.(: