Sunday, March 12, 2006

To that guy,

Hey,sorry for whatever post I posted here about you ok?I guess I took your words so seriously.Look,I didn't want it to happen like this.I know you 5453 298 more.I can tell.I'm not here to annoy you.Ya true I lurbbe you.True what you say usually matters to me.Even though what you say meant to be a joke and nothing serious or what.I didn't know that all this while I had been in the wrong.I'm truly sorry.Ya,I'm so overly and whatsoever.I know that.But I just can't let that attitude go away.It's hard for me to.I know my attitude always accuse you of the one in wrong but not me.I realise now that my attitude of taking thins to seriously resulted in me loosing someone I truly love and that I miss so much.All the fun times we had,I really miss it.I kept turning back to our major crisis whenever I took your words seriously.I don't know why.I always look back. but never to the front.I really regretted it.Ya I know you needed space to think.But I narrowed it.I was evil cruel to do that I know.I didn't mean to tell my friends what you told me.Ya I guess I'm nothing but a coward and a fool.I'm sorry for all my mistake.Truly sorry.Please accept my apology.
x [[ RauDhaH ]]x
Still lurbbe eeu...