Friday, March 10, 2006

Weee~2/5 ROCKS!!!Yeah!!!


Oh wow!We were the CHAMPION not only in one but in TWO events in ONE DAMN DAY!!!Weee~Haas.Cheering Competition and X-Country(for overall for that level).Hehe.Cheering Competition was fun!It was dead nervous when we had to go up to stage and face the whole school and perform.But it paid off.We shout and did our moves properly.Maryam was brave enough to stand solo in front.Way to go Mary!Haas.5/2 was the best!!The ''Go 5/2'' part was cute.The ''Mummy!It's over'' was damn freaking cool!5/1 also rocks!The egyption dance was funny but cool.Haas.4/1 also.They dance and it was so nice and damn rocking cool to the core.Hahk!That guy wear like what.Hahk!But it was sweet.Only if he was wearing long pants that is.4/6 was broadway style.All wore a tie.And their shirt was gawd!Damn style.With the umbrellas as the props.Broadway and Emo look.Haas.Next,X-Country.I got 77th position.Haas.I almost walk for the whole race.Fun la.That guy got 31st position for boys.Good la.Congrates.Then after complete the race,I sat down la.Then Nadrah and him,starting arguing for fun.Then Nadrah pour water on his head.Then when I saw,I join in.I wanted to pour on his head.But he stop me.Then,Nadrah pour on him.If I never pour him also he will get wet.Then after that,I wanted to pour la.Abeh he caught my hand and started pouring water on my head.I just stood there helplessly.Orang semua tengok.Malu.Haas.Then we do on Mustaqim.Hehe.Sorry ehk Mus.Then the teachers announce the winner bla bla...>>>''Fast foward''.In between that guy ask if want to go eat at Downtown.I agree la.Abeh when all sudah habis I cari him.Saw him.But I delayed it.Then lepas itu,I never saw him.I thought he sudah jalan and go Downtown first.When I reached there,I cari him.Like SHIET I cari him.Tapi tidak jumpa.I sms his number,the dad reply he haven't reach home.That was around 1845hrs.But that time,almost all my friends already go home.I was only there.ALONE.So whoever I saw I know,I ask if saw that guy.Then around 1919hrs,I sms again.Then you know what the dad reply?Ya that guy was already home.Sleeping!When I found out,I cry sehz.I mean it totally HUMILIATED me BADLY!So after I bought a Taro Turnover at Burger King,I went home,crying.I'm so hurt.I mean,urgh!Nevermind.Better not post.I'll deal with him whenever I can.I was totally shock!How could he do this to me?!I cari you for like ONE WHOLE DAMN FUCKING HOUR!Anyway,where were he and Remy in the first place after I lost them out at sight??!!Oh gawd!But whatever it is,I just can't scold him.He's the only guy that I can never scold even though I try my best to due to he did something wrong.Mustaqim,thanks for telling me about what he said.Next time I won't do what I did that time(hold his hand).So he was actually just doing that to pujuk me.Thanks adik.I owe you one.Oh ya tomorrow he got BBQ dengan that...Nevermind.Have fun aites.Spend time with her USEFULLY AND FULLY.I'm saying in a sarcastic tone ok.I'm sorry if I post this.Because now I'm in a state of hurt.Sorry.I'll clear out to you when I think it's time you hear my thoughts about everything in our lives ok?Lurbbe eeu.(: