Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ok ok.Fine.So I'm annoying.Almost everyone says I'm.But I just can't help it ok.Maybe I should be away from my friends for a while.To get things straighten out.Bah!That guy,I know la.I irritating.But could you at least please keep you words for once??!!Urgh!Susah tau nak get things in his head.I think it's time I straighten things out with you young man.What will I ever do if I hadn't known you?

Ala!985 tomorrow at camp.Boring la.Tak le sms him.Urgh!So much for my best friend.Haas.Don't get me wrong ok!

Oh yeah!Tomorrow is it?Speech day rehersal!So is Tuesday too.At least can see him.For a short time.But I don't think I can see urhs because I got the IT enrichment.Nevermind.That guy,oi!Maybe it's best...I brainwash you brain so you can REALIZE some things.Like,I'm not a FUCKING IDIOT BITCH FOOL!I'M NOT SOMEONE TO TOY AROUND OK!*sobx*So much for 2R forever and Foreva Shall We.So much for everything we had in mind.So much for our damn future!I'm sick of everything.Maybe I should die early.I mean it.But somehow,I don't dare to die.I want to die.I NEED to die.Because people can't accept me.So might as well just die.Also,he'll be happy once I'm dead.Because he can be free and find whoever girl right?I'm probably going to die soon if I never kill myself.I'm a girl with many sickness.Mentally ill,heart problem,dislocate shoulder and more.My life is coming to an end soon.No use spending my how long I get to live preciously.Because it will all go down the drain.Wasted.So might as well don't waste it.But just keep it to myself.Yeah!Raudhah Bte Mohamed is going to die soon!She's better off dead anyway.