Monday, March 06, 2006

Day: Monday
Date: 06/03/06
Time: 18.26pm(approximate)

Post no.:262

I'm being crap ar.Well,today,quite many people wish me belated birthday.Thanks.(: But,it's nothing.Haas.I'm ALREADY MISERY FOURTEEN!!!

Ok!From today onwards,I'm never ever ever ever going back with him.Why?I also don't know.I'll try my best not to talk about him.Sorry eh.Don't get me wrong la.It's just,I don't know.Just don't get me wrong.I'll tell you when I think it's time you best listen to me FOR ONCE.Haas.

Ain,thanks girl about the advice you gave.I'll try my best urhs.And,don't listen to what Zafir say.He's just talking crap.Whatever he cakap is not true.

Siska!!Oh My Gawd!Those two Coral kids were *melts*.Haas.But the spike hair was so damn spiky!Gerek!Haas.

4 more damn days to Cheering Competition and X-Country.Yayness''-.-.Haas.Well,Ain, remember tau.Bawak apa-apa and we jalan our sweet time ehks.Haas.

School Holidays are next week!!!Weee~Haas.La,1 week jerrs.Nak keluar,I try asking my parents.
Oh ya,yesterday go eat pizza with my fav. cousins rock!!!La,Hafiz,masih belum kenyang?Haas.Sudah kenyang selepas pergi main dekat Time Zone kans?Haas.I think kan,that lady ''bribe'' sehz.Where can ask the person to change spot sehz.Entah la.Teruks ar.La yesterday also go register Starhub.Abeh the person cakap yang the card $6 and free incoming sudah habis.Mana boleh kan??!!Shit man!Baru syiok-syiok nak dapat free incoming calls.Apa sehz.Grrr...
Hanisah,sekarang sudah tahu siapa Raidah?Pretty kan she?Eh guess what!Kal say that LEZAH(Terbalik) also got her Mr.Right!!Haas.Macam tak percaya.But,it's her buisness.Haas.


I'm so running away from Mustaqim's ''Twin''.He's like STALKING(correct?) me!!I'm freaked out taus.Almost every where I am,he's there.Mind you,EXCLUDING classroom and toilets ok!Haas.But really,he's kind of starting to make me freak out about him.CREPPY...