Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Today,good!Haas.Morning,at 10.30am went to Nur Amirah's house to do Literature project.Until 5p.m. lerr.Haas.So,far so good.Just need to complete some bits here and there and we are done.Left,the condominium and the malay thingy only.Hmpfs.Haas.So early all my family are all out.That leave's me alone.But by 10.30am I was off.Haas.Nur Amirah's mum's cooking were damn SEDAP and PEDAS!But I love it!Weee~Oh ya.985 dame back from camp already.Yeah!Haas.Ehk,sorry ehk.Tadi call you for fun.I kind of miss ya.And HANISAH was the one that say I miss you.Not me.Haas.But ya,I do miss you.As my close friend.But don't listen to what Hanisah said.Anyhow,it's HANISAH not HANNESAH ok?Haas.(:

I can't take it anymore.I just can't.I understand if you want to be friends.Yes.I want if I could.But with your attitude like this towards me,I won't.You are the one scaring me off,that guy.What you dream was BULLSHIT.No wait,it wasn't bullshit.But it was the continuation of your dream that was some where last month.We almost had it all solved.But you had to do that and said I'm scaring.If you want to know,sure I can tell you.The dream is now fully complete.You made it all complete.I APPRECIATE all the things you gave me.And you say I don't.Eh hello!Do you even APPRECIATE my LOVE??!!I doubt so.Which is more heavy?Love right?!But do you appreciate it?Do you??Huh?!I'm asking you in return.I appreciate everything.But you,not even one.I doubt everything you say.You love her,I understand.Get this,I have many sources.Don't try and make me blind.A sweet talker.Good.Girls' do love that.Well,some.All this while you had me suffering.But you enjoying.Ok,it's not that I want to give your things away back to you,but..but..I just need to know some things.It's time I know something from you.I was kind of a fool to not letting you.Maybe we should move on.We just be close friends.But I still love you.Well,I hope I still love you.Just don't get me wrong.I'm not despo.But I just find you something that really mean something alot to me.That's why,I still love you.Friends for life?Foreva Shall We as Friends?2R Foreva as Friends ok?(:

P.S.Today was 11 months.So much for it.Haishh.Lurbbe eeu.(: