Thursday, March 02, 2006

Have you ever wondered what is like to be left out alone?
Well I sure do have.And it's always.I mean it's like I was BORN to be left alone.I don't have kawan tetap.Means friends that I always hang out with.I don't have.All my friends do have.It really hurts when this happen to me but not any one else.I know.Life is UNFAIR.Well it's true.I'll never get what I want in life.Not even a single one bit.My friends do however.It's not that I'm insulting them.But...but...I'm jealous of them.There!I said it out at last in my blog!So if my friends are reading,please don't take me for the opposite.At least understand my situation here.Sometimes I wonder.Mix with the bad group or the Good group??Bad + Good = ???
Not even an equation can help me solve my problem.Nothing in life can!!!Not even someone I LOVE!!!My friends,they don't even care whether I'm alive or dead.I'm invisible or not.I'm like nothing in 2/5.I don't exist.Raudhah Bte Mohamed doesn't exsit in class Sec 2/5.Right??Right.I can never fit in.Never can I.Everyone has their own group of friends.Except me.I have to like go from friend to friend just to fit in.And it really hurt me.Alot.But I can't say much.They might think I just want attention.Wrong!I just want to be happy and have fun like you all do ok.


Eh that guy,sorry la about just now.I didn't mean to say ''So'' at you.I know la Cikgu Ridz there.I also know you got ngaji kan?So why just now never take the same bus as him even though he inside??You so long never go ngaji,and I don't want get scolding.And sorry to walk in,out,in,out from don't know where to central.Honestly,I feel like an idiot fool following you and Remy around school just now.Because you both always walk around 2/3 and you friends always disturb me.And I feel like nothing but an Idiot.Don't get me wrong la.But I just don't think you feel right when I'm around.Just say it ok.Hate me if you want.Beacuse alot of people hate me.No one like when I'm around.If you think you are the only one with problems,think again.Mine is soooo much more worse than yours.Mine no one can ever understand.Beacuse they took me for my negative side.No one took me of my positive.I'm not well liked.Not like you.Even the *********** despise me.They even ask why I'm even writing your name over and over again on my left palm.Now,I'm known for my bad doings.I take neo with ***** also all the *********** know.Everything!Everything I do almost everyone knows.I hope you understand.If tak paham,nevermind.


You know.I've been thinking about transferring school.I don't know which school.The school with many bad kids I guess.Not bad as in bad.But like I ''can fit'' in.Loyang,Greenview or Siglap maybe.I don't know.I know I don't belong in Prcs.I was never meant to be there.I slashed my left arm just now.Not rweally slash.Just took my pens that when write on hand no ink come out.I push it hard on my hand and pull across.Forcing the ink to come out.Then I took staple bullets and pull across my arm.Pain but I don't care.I was meant to die.It's true what ******** say last year about me.I am STEP JAMBU!People hate me.But I don't act as if I'm jambu.I never.But since people hate me.Everyone in life took me for my opposite.Never the positive.I'm ABNORMAL from the rest.People say I cry just to get attention.That's not true!

Only God knows how I truly feel inside.As no one can ever feel it.So much for me changing to be like everyone else.

Yayness [[ expressionless ]]!!5 March coming.Wow.So amazing.I wish Afiq Happy Birthday in Advance already.(: Left only,me,Irdayu,Syamimi.Yupz.Anyway,happy birthday Arian.I'll be called evil if I never wish her happy birthday right?So,ya.

Tomorrow Band.Start at 2pm!!!Till 5.30pm.Ok la.At least go home early. :P
Cheering competition is going well.Well,at least I hope it is.