Saturday, March 11, 2006

Yeah!!!Weee~I'm so happy.(:
I got a new camera!Personal one!Yesh!My brother also got one.He's Canon.Mine is Fujifilm.Ok la.It's so damn blardy cool.Haas.Weee~Thanks Dad!(:


Eh,I know la you are avoiding me.I can see from the way you react towards me.Well,if that's how you want it,ok.Lurbbe you still aites?(:


Zul,zul,zul...Sweet boy.Haas.Don't get me wrong la about him.But I do find him sweet.That guy,don't think differently ok.Oh wait,you only care for her right?):


Yeah!Speech Day coming.Moan.13 April urhs.But this tuesday,I think,will be the second Rehersal.Yeah!Get to watch the marching again.Wahaha.Get to see Zul.Probably so urhs.La,Choir will perform at the hall.But they will see us from a Big Screen at the hall.There will be a camera fix at the parade ground to allow the people at the hall to observe what's happening at the parade ground.*Groans*.Haas.


Gawd!I haven't do my haliday homework yet.Aaaaahhhh!Man,I got to be hard working to push up my english and the other subjects all.Must study and work hard for next term examinations.Weeee~


I want to ask:-


Do you love me?
Do you want her or me?
Why are we three in the love triangle?
What happen really between us?Am I a third party between you and her?