Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Band today was ok.I guess.Well,in the morning I kind of gotten out of home way way late.Haas.Then had IT.Early morning Riffy sms.Anyway,it's ok.And sorry never reply back so many of the sms lerr.Haas.I got B for my damn IT.Wakakaka.So what?!Weee~Then went straight to Band.Went down to the parade ground to help out at percussion.Gawd!I got to see him!Haas.La,just don't get me wrong ok.He's just my best friend.Well,1 more day then he'll be back home.Wakakaka.That guy wasn't in school.Then after the percussion all done,we went up back to band room.Then we had to play Washington Post March,Somerset(correct?) March,Sock Hop Tonight and Hawaiifive-O(love this piece).Well I didn't really had any instrument to play in percussion.Then Sock Hop Tonight piece,I wanted to play the tamborine.Alex play the shaker.Then I didn't know when I'll hit the tamborine.Then I had to change with Alex.Embarrassing because I had to hold the shaker,which is a pair of maracas,and shake it.But then,I find it quite fun and funny.I did move along to the beat while shaking the maracas.I was blushing and making the others band members laughing AT ME.Embarrassing la!I wanted to play Bass.But didn't.Mr Goh say good la I move to the beat.But then move and shake very soft,people will think I SIAO and over the board,dancing.Haas.But I find it fun.But I NEVER want to play that ever AGAIN!!!Ya la then that BIATCH(like what hanis said) came to me.And she was like ''Dance la.Dance.Dance la''.Then I was like ''whattuhell??!!''.But I didn't care.Then I went to Hanis.I dance abit.Like what I always do.I mean,I love dancing.But didn't join dance.So,I don't know.Haas.And she laugh at me.Eh,jangan perasan ok.I'm not an idiot or a dog.I dance not because you ask me to dance,I follow.But that's what I always do.It's better than looking like XY.Kata je XX gene.Tapi perangai semua macam XY gene.Puii!Wakakaka.
Sms that guy just now.Um,hey,I didn't know since when we use kita and awak ok.But then semalam you use Aku and Kau.Since when we use that??You tell me.Look I'm just using a better tone than Aku and Kau.I like scared to use I and You with you now that you seem to have change towards me.I know I WASN'T suppose to be jealous of yesterday.But I kind of did.But,I can't complain or what.You are who you are.You have the freedom to do whatever you want.And I can't stop that.But don't get me wrong.I just got A LIL' jealous for a short period of time only.Then I'm chill with it.I hope I was.*sigh*.Mish him cho muchy.But,*sigh*.