Sunday, March 05, 2006

Weeee~
5 March today.
My Birthday.
Yayness.

Ok,pagi-pagi lagi Zul,2/8, sms me.He's the first person to wish urhs.Today.Second was Hanisah.Then Alyah,Husni and Azaad.Thanks people.Lurp ya so much.For boys as a friend tau.Jangan salah paham.I wished Irdayu Happy Birthday too.

Today later,go eat at Pizza Hut with my fav. cousins.Minus Syurah and siblings.Just Haris and Hafiz.La,I want them to follow also.So maybe boleh take neos.And at least got girl.This,only birthday girl.Nevermind.Well kind of happy.Got the best birthday gift from my dad.Thanks.Though I was rough on you.Haas.It's what I madly wanted to buy last year with my Duit Raya but couldn't afford it.Haas.Finally I got it.But I don't even know where to begin.Nevermind.
Well,I'm off to surf the net.Buh-byes.(: