Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ok...It seems kind of boring now to update blog.Haas.Anyway,COMMON TEST is OVER!!!Weee~Haas.Marks gotten already.Except Geog.Morasks are GOOOD!Pass.No fails.One C6 and the other 2 is A1s!Yayness.Good urhs.Haas.Well need to buck up a lil' bit more though.


That guy!!So SORRY!!Yesterday you must go back around 8 AT NIGHT!!*sobx*


Today is Akid & Akif's Birthday.Happy Birthday guys.Hope the party fun urhs.Haas.


Hmms,class cheer seems to be going well.Shirt,probly have to make our own.Nak order already tak sempat.So we use our creativity urhs.Haas.


Walao!!Yesterday...yesterday...Mr.Kelvin last day.In BAND!!!As our band conductor!!He was the best!I know it on Tuesday urhs.Then I was like ''YES!!He's going!Good.I don't care!'' Then yesterday he came urhs.Then the 2/4 students gave him tokens of appreciation.Then he kept quiet for quite some time.Iqa say he was going to cry.Then he spoke up.His tone and the words that came out of is mouth was so touching and sad.After that he left.The 2/4 broke down to tears.As for me,I was trying to hold back my tears.Then I ask Iqa follow me go toilet beacuse I can't take it but I wanted to cry.Then on the way,I cried.I can't believe it sehz.This is the first time I'm crying for a teacher because he left.I told Iqa I don't even know why I cry when I was happy he left.But after he truly left,I felt bad and just broke down.He was the best.He doesn't scold us.He can tolerate us.And I really like it.Thank you Mr Kelvin for all.*sobx*


Anyway,uh...Tomorrow is Adrie's birthday.Happy Birthday!Next month!!Yeah!!!8 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!5 MARCH!!Mine,Irdayu's and Afiq's BIRTHDAY!!!Weee~Haas...Crazy la me.Haas.


Oh ya.Alleycat and Nabilah 2/8.I forgive that Biacth.But,I can never be her friend again.So in short,I forgive her out of NOTHING!Muahahaha.Haas.


Ok.I'm outs!
Mr Kelvin!!We'll MISS you as our BAND CONDUCTOR!!!