Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hmmmz... Yesterday went to Farreha’s Birthday party. It was the BOMB!!! Husni, Shabrina, Ain, Liyana, Shamaine, Maryam, Aminabi, Big Momma, and more were there. First, we sang Happy Birthday to Farreha and her cousin. Then we had some cakes. I and Shab told the others to smear the cream on Rre. And we did. Rre was OH GAWD!!! Full of cream. Haas. Then we all went to the beach. Rre, Maine, and Rre’s bros went rounding. I, Shab, Saly, Areen, Ayu, Aminabi, Mary, Nabz, Big Momma and Husni and the newly made friends, mats, go to the beach. All the girls, except Big Momma and Saly went to the sea. We pull and push one another into the water. It was damn fun. Then we tried pulling Husni into the sea. But failed. Damn strong siah he. 6 GIRLS can’t even pull him sehz. Haigz... But it was fun. Then at night, I, Rre, and Shab go rounding. Eerie siah. *shivers*. Then we go find this Aidil guy. Shab called for his name very scary sehz. It was like a girl’s voice very the ghostly sehz. We cycle like so fast when Shab did that. But we found the guy eventually. By the time we got back, almost many had gone home. Around 9.30pm I went home. Haigz... But it was so fun. HANISAH!!! You should be there sehz.

Too bad sehz. I never bring that guy with me. *Sobx*

Today, go my aunt’s new house. The Condominium near Elias Green *Ehem*... Haas...It was kind of fun urhs.

Oh SHIET!!! Tomorrow is common test. Haven’t revise siah. Whattuhell.

Shab, you were right. We could have sworn we could have killed them. FUCKEETY FUCK!!(That’s my line o.k.)

Haigz... Oh ya. Tomorrow Hanisah’s Birthday. Haven’t buy anything. But hopefully tomorrow can urhs. Haigz...

Bored sehz. I hope right March holidays, we girls get to make girls day out. Where we hang out together at the beach go rounding just like yesterday. It was totally fun!!!

O.k. I think that’s all urhs. Gottago!

Ciao!!!