Saturday, February 18, 2006

So long never update...

18 February...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARREHA!!!
14 years old already.
Maybe going to her party. Haigz...

That guy, nevermind if you can’t follow me o.k.? Family is more IMPORTANT tauz. Haas... And don’t need to buy me anything urhs. But if you insist, I’m speechless. Haas...

Yesterday Band. Walao sehz. Just because I can’t tongue, doesn’t mean I MUST right. I know la Jonathan. You are trying your best to help me. I appreciate that. Haigz, I got a one-on-one talk with him. It’s true. I lost interest in playing the clarinet. Face it. I can’t even play it in the beginning. Also my condition is preventing me from playing it. Also, my friends. They are all playing it perfectly well. Except me. It really hurts when your friend can play well and that she is LOOKING DOWN on you because you are not up to HER STANDARD. How hurting can that be huh?? I never tell Jon that. Only my condition. But finally, I made my decision. I don’t want to play the clarinet. I was never interested in the clarinet after my so-called friend keeps boasting. Eh I know la!!

YOU ARE ALREADY THE PP (principle player) IN CLARINET!!! WHAT MORE YOU WANT??!! SL (section leader)??!! GO AHEAD LA!! I DON’T GIVE A FUCK!! YOU WANT TO BE BAND MAJOR ALSO I DON’T CARE!!! YOUR ‘’PLEASE RAUDHAH. PLEASE. DON’T DO THAT AND MAKE ME SUFFER.’’ IS DAMN BULLSHIT!! EH IF I DON’T WANT TO GO TO BAND MY PASAL LA!! DON’T ACT AS IF YOU ALREADY THE SL OF CLARINET!!! PERGI JALAN SUDAH LA!!! Grrr...

One fine day, I’m going to call her a BITCH in front of her face. Urgh!!! WHATEVER!!!

Oh god!! Nothing is building up in the cheering competition. Haigz...

Wooh!!! Lucky I pass my common test. JUST PASS... 15/30 sehz...

Oh gawd!!! I’m starting to go crazy over snickers!!! Not the chocolate. But as in SHOES!! Man, they really attract me sehz. High-cut shoes and more!!! Haigz...

Haigz... I really miss him sehz... That guy urhs.

Oh SHOOTS!!! Hanisah’s birthday is THIS MONDAY!!! And I haven’t got for her anything!! I’m truly a BAD COUSIN. *Slap* Ouch... Haas...

I’m bored. *Yawns*

O.k. urhs. Want to serve the net.


Toddles (: