Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hahaha...
Don't know why I so happy...
Hahakz...
Erm,ok...
First...
I'm laughin...
Cuz to make myself cooled down...
Stress over studies...
Haigz...
Nxt...
Abt him...
I knowla...
You both are slowly...
Developing feelings...
For each other...
I can tell...
Thanx Bobo...
For the answer...
What you said might be true...
It's all clear to me now...
You(not bobo;but tt guy) are OBVIOUSLY...
Defending her more...
I can't say much...
Well,that's how you wanted...
Haigz...
And you dared to change...
Your duty with Cheryl...
How could you??!!
You two(not you and cheryl;you and you know who)...
Seem to be so PERFECT...
And doing so well the duty...
TOGETHER...
If you think I'm being
sarcastic...
I AM...
Cuz...
You made me too...
Even my adq da tk trust you lagik...
Even tt NPCC guy oso...
You've change so much...
MUCH MORE than me...
Ever since with HER...
Don't you know??!!!
Argh!!!
Nvm...
I won't post what I want...
To say abt that damn girl...
That's why just now...
Before that...
Hanisah sorry just now...
Like I relunctantly...
Wanted to stay in school...
I just can't stand seeing her face...
I'm just pouring out all my anger...
It's better not to pour it out...
Towards the person you are angry with...
I still do respect her...
Since she has a higher...
Authority than me...
I still respect her...
Cuz she's my best friend...
Once though...
Now I don't even know...
Sometimes I just wish...
I could give one...
TIGHT SLAP to both of their faces...
It's true what my adq say...
Tt guy ALREADY should be given one...
But we just can't...
Cuz he is HIGHER AUTHORITY...
And that...
We'd feel guilty when doing so...
Don't think we angry and all...
We give no mercy...
FYI!!!...
We do...
We don't want to make a big CRISIS...
BIG ISSUE...
We know la...
Cuz we oso have feelings too ok...
Haigz...
Oh ya...
Can you believe this...
He say to my adq right...
''Eh asal raudhah being so SENSETIVE about [[not to be name]]''...
EH FUCK LA!!!...
CHI BAI!!!...
KaN nI nA bEi...
You think you what!!!...
Tak per2...
Raudhah can sabar...
I always can...
See it's true...
You defend her so much...
As though she's your...
Urgh!!...
Btw...
GALAH GUY!!!
I have a name ok...
Nxt time you say...
''Excuse me.Excuse me,yes.''...
I will...
I don't know...
Hahakz...
But please la ok...
I got a name...
Hanisah girl!!!!...
Don't take what had happened too hard ok...
Me,Daphne and all are here to comfort you...
He's just merely making it a joke...
And being crap about it...
But...
You should forgive him...
Forgive and forget...
Trust me...
Selagi awak tak maafkan dia...
Selagi awak akan dihantui oleh dia...
As in feelings for him...
Wouldn't fade...
And you won't have a peaceful life...
So try and forgive him aites=>...
Ween,Saly,Nabz...
Thanx for ajak-ing me...
Go mkn at Centrel with you all...
Sorry to be a penyibuk...
And susahkan kamu sekalian semua...
I feel guilty...
Anyway,don't tell people tau...
What we talk about...
Shhhh...
Hahakz...
Eh,I wonder if the male fly still searching...
For his mate...
I feel so guilty...
Killing the mate...
So nice2 already...
They mated...
Then I kill it...
Hahakz...
Farreha...
STOP SLASHING youself ok...
Haigz...
Anyway...
You sure arr...
You want my thoughts...
For your birthday...
I'll give you aites...
I'll find a way...
Somehow...
Hehe...
Smile aites=>...
Chubby...
What in the world...
Did...
CHUBBU say??!!
Chubbu is your Sec.3 friend...
I know it's something bad...
Haigz...
Anyway...
I have no idea what to buy...
Oh GAWD!!!...
Haigz...
17 days to...
Farreha's birthday...
19 more days...
To Hanisah's bithday...
25 more days to...
Adrie's birthday...
28 more days to...
Nadrah's birthday...
But...
Since 29 Feb happens to be a leap year...
She'll celebrate it on 28..
Hehe...
That's birthday update...
The ones that I know la...
For the month of Feb...