Saturday, February 11, 2006

Today, today, today. Very the bored day. Sian you know. Haigz...Gave up on Helmi lerr...Lyss one ok. Haigz...I have questions that keep playing in my head since I don’t know.

1) When will someone understand true her feelings?
2) When will he understand her deep feelings for him?
3) When will she understand all of this?

These questions kept playing in my head. URGH!

Haigz, yesterday in Band I got ''Lectured''by that Leung. Because here's what happen:-

The Band Major told us to pack up our instruments and fall in. I, Liyana, Gelynn and Umaimah didn't know there was house keeping la. Then we all happily wearing or shoes. Also the others band members all were falling in. Then suddenly the Band major say ''everyone get in back inside the band room. Do house keeping.'' So all of them went in. Then I and Yana all were like aaahh… It took us a long time to wear our shoes. Then the Band Major say to us ''Eh go back in band room do house keeping'' Then at the same time also, I was balancing myself while taking out my shoes la. Then I almost wanted to fall. COINCIDENTALLY, after the Band Major told us to go back, I ACCIDDENTALLY said '' OH FUCK!!'' And then the Band Major said ''what? Got problem IS IT??!!'' I was like No''. WTF??!! She thought I was saying the word FUCK to her. TERASER LA SHE!!! Grr... Then like what sehz. I kena go see Leung and he talk to me sehz. CRAP you know. She, the Band Major, think you what??!! GEMBENG NAK MAMPOS!!! Ibarat ''Siapa makan chili dia la yang terasa pedasnya'' Something somewhat like that. Haigz can't say much. I got into trouble with my senior clarinetist, the damn Band Major and Leung guy. FOR NOTHING!!! What sehz. If like this right, I might as well QUIT band. Also I wasn't supposed to join band. Because I got weak heart. And I was suspected of having Asthma. But can't detect it. Haigz... So nevermind I get into band. And PP, Sec.2 clarinet, mentang2 you PP, doesn't mean you can tell me what to do ok. I have the right to do what I want. Who cares about clarinet anymore when you can even understand the damn fucking thing itself at first??!! Not all of us are like you ok. Grr...

Erm, that guy. Look I know you... GAWD!!! I forgot. I wasn't supposed to talk about it in my blog. Haigz, I'm truly sorry if I made your life miserable. I supposed I can't write much about you hahk. Haigz...

DAMN!!! Common test coming sehz. I haven't study yet sehz. I must pass.

By the way, yesterday was the release of the 'O' level result. My brother well... He got 20 points. WTF??!! 20 points!! Haigz... But at least still can enter Polytechnic. Some other people that I know the points:-

Nicholas got 19 points.
Naufal got 16 I think.
Jiao Hao got 14 ehk? I don't know.

Not many urhs that I know.


3 more damn days. Valentine's Day. But so what? It's CCA day. Blah. Farreha's birthday is coming. Yayness. Happy Birthday in advance aite? Hahakz... I feel like I got no friends sehz. I don't know why. I bet that sooner or later my Band friend will hate me because of my FUCKING attitude. Haigz, you can't expect to change straight away right? I mean, it's hard for me to change as you tell me. How am I suppose to change my attitude if you people treat me always the same? Invisible and unwanted? That's the life of RAUDHAH Mohamed. Can’t say much actually. But at the same time it’s up to the people out there to think what they think about me. It's their mouth and I can't stop it. But I can TRY and make them rethink about what they say. I don't really know how it’s to be done. But I'll find it somehow.