Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wooh!!
Long eh tk update this crap...
Hahakz...
Haigz...
14 Feb...
VALENTINE...
Haigz...
I DUN INTEND to have one...
Tk nk urhs...
Haigz...
But I got two ppl...
I can ask them...
To be my valentine...
Hehe...
GAWD!!!


TWO BOYS...
ONE GIRL...
ONE LOVE...
ONE HEART...
ONE CHOICE...


And I don't know what to do...
ANy ppl got suggestion??...
Cuz I do kinda need HELP!!!
Urgh...
I wana slash my hand again sehz...
Niwaes...
Todae...
Sec.1s came to band...
And to other CCAs...
No offence...
Kedi smua sehz...
Haigz...
Zul,mmg smua SLENG...
Haigz...
Went to take neos wit...
Alyah and fwenz...
Lucky I was so called...
ON TIME...
For band...
Hahakz...
Haigz...
Mr.M...
My CUTE adq...
Sori la...
It's not tt...
Me tk nk tok to u nimor...
But...
I dun wan d situation...
To gt any worse...
And becum a big issue...
But,I'll try my bez aites...
To tok to u weneva I can...
Tt guy...
Walao eh u...
Lya told me evrythng...
Now u da tk ckp dgn pompan lyk u use to...
Asl??
U do tok to dem...
Tapi stakat councillor nyer hal...
And/or important stuffs jerr...
Asl ni??
I noe la those two guys...
MENYUSAHKAN ur lyf...
Dun worri aites...
I'll bring sum sense to their heads...
Nvm...
Klau they treat me lyk how...
They are treatin u...
As long u tk kena...
Dun worri aites...
I dun mind being d one...
Suffering...
Asl u tk kena sudah...
Abg(Lyss guy)...
La...
Not tt adq tk nk dgn abg...
Tapi...
I need tym...
To clear the mess...
Tt I made...
And tt...
ADQ MMG TKLE DGN ABG...
Harap2 u paham urhs...
It's kinda suffering ya noe...
Imagine...
For the gurls...
In d middle of two guys...
Hu wans u...
Haigz...
I cnt help it...
But I muz say dis...
It's really affecting my studies...
Dulu dgn Razzan ONLY...
My lyf was juz normal lyk usual...
Lepas tu...
Cums Helmi...
Abe now btween dem(Helmi and nt zan,bdk laen)...
And chusing hu to be wit...
Klau ble,I dun wan...
But...
I DUNO LA...
I luv tt guy so much tauz...
Weee~
Hahakz...
Skul...
Getting beta I guess...
Just tt...
I cud have SWORN...
I wud LOVE...
To kill HANYUT GURL!!!
But...
I can sabar...
Haigz...
Ok...
Now I wana log off...
To do my h/w...
Or juz do revision...
Tatas...=]