Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ok...
So long never update...
Kinda getting bored...
First...
Wanna wish...
All the Chinese people...
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR...
In advance...
Hahakz...
Gong Xi Fa Cai...
Hang Bao Na Lai...

Did I got it rite?
I duno...
Bt I tried my best...
Now...
Some news...
Mr.M patch already...
That's good to know...
Uh...
I get to know this Amat guy...
Cool...
Hahakz...
As if...
Uh...
Some things....
I don't think I should type...
Personal...
Oh ya the sec.1s...
Some are BITCHES...
Eeeewww...
Skirt all DAMN short...
Hmmm...
I flunk all...
My first class test...
Literature...
Geography...
Maths..
Haigz...
Razzan studying hard...
So is Mr.M...
Haigz...
Went back to pri. skul...
Yesterday...
Met Mdm.Shama...
Saw Mr.Ng...
But never talk to him siah...
Hmm,btw...
Hadi...
Sori for telling you tt...
You know la...
That 2/8 guy say you kinda angry...
So I want to apologize...
Btw,this Wed...
Maybe go running...
Wit...
Hanisah,Chubby,Fiq,Shab...
Just..
Nevermind...
Hahakz...
YES!!!
Pass my 2.4km mock test...
By just DAMN FEW SECONDS...
Happy lar me...
Oso...
I do on behalf of Namira...
Cuz she sick...
So,I took ovr her place...
But it was worth it...
Hehe...
Right now...
Razzan at...
Nazyah(izzit right??)...
Burfdae party...
HAPPY 14th BURFDAE GURL...
Haigz...
Hmm...
Rre,...
Smile la...
You look dead...
No offence...
In skul...
Dun lar k...
Smile...

Frine,you dun cry oso la...
La guys lyk tt one...
But they will soften...
Sooner or later...
HANISAH!!!
You!!!
Don't you dare...
Go into the...
VIOLENCY ZONE!!!
If you do...
I oso duno what will happen..
Hehe...
But dun tink to much abt it k...
If you were to be violent...
You can maki2 me sampai puas...
N hit chubby...
Like what you ckp...
Dun wori...
I'll tell him...
To stop toking...
Abt tt tall guy...
Ween,...
You so...
The quiet one...
These days...
The innocent eyes when look up...
All no more...
La...
Smile n b happy larz...
Be the crzy ween I noe...
PEOPLE!!!
SMILE LA!!!
Niwae...
That's the few gurls...
I c lyk got no happiness...
I realy feel guilty...
I just duno y...
Haigz...
Btw,got dis sumone rite...
Yg told me tt...
Hanyut gurl...
Chg attitude...
To a positive sense...
I CAN'T bleaf...
He said tt...
He was...
THE MOST LEAST...
PERSON I EXPECTED...
TO SAE THAT!!!
Oh well...
Cnt sae much...
Ok..
I'm outta here...
~out~