Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

Hahakz...

ok...

My resolutions are:-

1)Hate STEEL HEART!!!
2)...and I duno..

Yesterdae...

It took one damn wrong move...

To cause my 2005...

The HATEST YEAR I EVA HATE!!!

Y was I tt STUPID!!!

If u r wonderin wht Im tokin abt...

Dun bother to find out...

N he...

HE...

HE...!!

Is gona cum n pick me up frm skul!!!

On WEDNESDAY!!...

FUCK!!!

HELL!!!

BASTARD!!!


Sori for d...

Extreme vulgarities...

Can't hlp it...

Husni,Razzan,Alyah and Hanisah...

Thx for willing to help me...

I promise!!

I SWEAR!!!...

I will repay and owe you guys...

BIG TIME...

And Husni...

Thx for tellin me early..

Bt it was kinda late...

Haigz...

Tok to u guys in skul on Tues...

Abt d plan aits?

Well...

OH GOD!!!

I'm fallin for a GUY!!!

DUHH!!!

Haha...

Someone in...

BAND!!!...

GOD!!!

Haigz...

But he attached alrdy...

Nvm..

Whats important is tt...

I study hard this year...

Cuz 2006 alrdy..

Hahakz...

And either go to...

Pure Science..

Or...

Combine science and...

Take Literature...

Then,my dream goin to Meridian Jc...

Then..University...

Big dreams huh?

Hehe...

Haigz...

Weee~...

Now I really love my CCA!!!

BAND!!!

Weee~

I turning crazy already...

Well,I'm fully ready for Wed...

Ok..

I cried...

Todae...

Uncontrolably...

Haigz...

K la...

Ciao...

I nk gi ngok cita AHMAD ALBAB!!!

Wakakaka....