Sunday, January 15, 2006

Haigz...

I'm damn an IDIOT!!!

Ya I noe...

I'm over reacting...

Like what some ppl say...

Haigz...

From tmr onwards...

I'm gona b d whole new me...

Dead and dull...

That would make people happy...

I guess...

Now having second tots...

Abt whether to giv him d present or not...

Either to giv him...

Or my mom...

Haigz...

So confuse sehz...

Simple decision...

I also can't make...

Maybe I was borned...

To be a girl...

Who can't make things up...

That's why people HATE me...

*Sobx*...

Nevermind..

Haigz....

Wow...

Everyone is sick...

Maryam,siska,namira...

Even ZAIDAH!!!

Hahakz...

Kesian sehz...

Get well soon aites ppl??

I was lucky not to fall sick...

But fall sick also fun...

I'm hurt to luk at him...

I can't bear...

Lies...

But nevermind...

THanx for telling me...

hat I over-reacting...

Now I chnge aite...

Hope you like d new me...

Argh!!!

Slalu kena shout at sehz me...

Ape...

Tkde keja laen ke??

SHout2 at me...

Not my frenz...

My dad....

Shiet siahz...

Whattuhell...

Da la...

Nk uat hw..

Ciao..