Friday, December 30, 2005

Today then I update.Long sehz.Hehe.Well,these past few days was ok for me larz..Um,that guy found himself a new girl.Impressive.Despo I think.God.It's true what Joanne and Jonathan(Jonny) said.Why find one now when you can't even marry him/her?True.But for some people maybe they are destine to be with each other from teenage till adults.Cool.Hmm,ya last Monday just came back from Istanbul.God!It was damn cold over there.But it was fun.Experince coldness like never before.And the bast past was...On the second last day over there,it was SNOWING!!!Damn happy sehz.Then played with the snow.It wasn't even cold sehz.Hehe.The kebabs there were AWSOME!Delicious too.Hmm,it was fun la.That's all I can say.Hehe.Well,yesterday and today was band.Fun sehz.Especially today.The last few minutes before leaving the whole band had to clean instruments.The clarinetist were the most fun sehz.We disturb other band members.Then we laugh2 one.Johnny was funny.Hehe.Joanne looked a lil' blur arr.Raimi,he always look serious one.Laugh also rarely.Me and Arian had fun talking to Johnny,Joanne,Kendrick and Raimi.Haigz,next year is a new year.The next year is 2 days away!!Hahakz.Then school open on the 3rd January.And on that they,band start already.Aw..But nevermind.Man played the song Darthmore Variations,something like that.That piece is soooo fun to play man.Quite easy too urhs.DAMN!!Next next year,2007,Sec 3.I want to take pure science class ar.But then my mum told e in order to go JC,I must take Literature.GOD!!!I suck at that subject.Never pass.Johnny also say take literature.It's fun.Man,guess have to go poly.But I will still try my best to go JC in the comeing years=].High hopes and dreams I have for my academic studies.Sports,not so.BGRs..Can wait.Now that I've learn.Trust me,ok don't too trust me la.But from my point of view,BGR right will make your studies SLACK.Johnny was right again.Once have BGR you will slack.Haigz..Oh ya by the way..I want to put my new year resolutions for 2006...Hehe...
My 2006 Resolutions are:-

1)Study Hard
2)Don't Give A Damn About Him
3)Play better in Band
4)Don't put up fights with friends
5)Just be me
6)Be simple and not too complicated
7)Don't think about boys(Like I can)
8)Break all the resolutions except no.2 and 7

Good right?Haha.Ya lame I know.Well,that's me.Man,must start saving money.So can buy Guitar.Weee~That's all I ever think off.Hahakz.Hmm,don't really have..Oh SHIT!!Homework belum buat.Aaaahhhh...DAMN!!Must do now.Ok la..I go do my homework.Ciao