Friday, December 02, 2005

Sick n tired of it...

D waes tt I hv to suffer...

Had to go thru...

All d pain I wasnt suppose to...

U hit me hard at my heart...

U stab me directly frm d bck...

N let d pain...

Slash thru my heart...

It slowly tore...

A drop of blood came down...

Slowly...

Blood began gushin owt...

Frm d open wound...

Of my heart...

U juz stood dere...

N watch...

N did NTH...

U knew u were wrong...

Bt u had to cover it up...

I was left dere alone...

In a pool of blood...

Which gushed owt...

Frm my heart...

To show my luv fo u...

I juz kept quiet...

N nt tellin u...

To do nithng...

Cuz I luv u...

N I'm willin to giv up my lyf...

Fo u...

Even tho it was pain...

Slowly...

Slowly...

I collapsed...

My last words fo u were...

I LOVE U...

U culdnt make it owt...

Bt u knew it...

Cuz u culd feel it in ur heart...

My torn heart...

Tells u...

Tt I still luv u...

Tears began rollin down ur cheeks...

U fell to ur knees...

N shouted ur heats owt...

Tt u regretted it...

Bt dere was NTH u cn do...

As tym CNT b REVERSE...

All d luv tt I had...

Fo u...

Gushed owt frm d blood...

N faded...

N...

DISAPPEARED...

I juz laid dere...

Motionless...

Bt b4 I said gdbye...

My last tear drop...

Fell to Earth's Ground...

N I was gone FOREVA...

U hit me hard at d heartU shot me dead in d headU had me all I cared
I was CONFUSED at all cost...
BECAUSE OF U......