Saturday, December 17, 2005

YES!!!

How many more hours...

I'm off to...

ISTANBUL!!!

Bt d flight is at 11.25pm..

Aper sak...

Haigz...

Weeee~

I'm facing reality...

N..

Retribution...

Cnt tok abt it...

Cuz I kept my word...

Abt typin it in here...

Weee~

Walao...

The nitemeare...

Zikir...

Still hunting me siah...

eeeeee....

Scary...

I noe sumthng is gona happen...

Haigz...

Dad membebel lagi...

Ask me to jemur baju...

C!!

Now all me!!

Basuh pinggang,me...

Basuh baju...me...

Jemur baju,me...

Gosok baju..me...

Sedia kan makan;me...

Ini..me...

Itu..me...

Smua me..

Haigz...

Giv up siah me..

Tapi klau suruh mkn...

I dun mind it's me ...

Hehe...

Haigz...

My hopes n dreams...

All shattered...

Haigz...

Damn...

K la..dis will b my last post...

Fo now...

Cuz nnti kt INSTABUL...

For satu minggu!!!

So...CIAO!!!