Thursday, December 15, 2005

Mum fell sick...

I had to run her errands...

I had to buy food...

She cnt cook...

Wif her bad condition...

Im really worried...

Hopes she gt well soon...

Deep down...

I'll wait...

For him...

Even if it takes...

My whole lyf...

I'm nt a...

DESPO...

Bt I 87859 588 8...

2dae...

Marks...

8 mths 2gdr...

D nitemare of my past...

Zikir...

Hunted me AGAIN...

In my dreams...

He came bck in2 my dreams...

I was in his arms...

Tellin him abt dis...

N he told me...

He is gona beat him up...

It felted lyk...

Dejavu...(Wteva d Spellin)

I culdnt bleaf...

I was in his DAMN arms...

Bt a fren told me...

Dis wun really happen...

N I trust her...

I'm hapy to hv a fren lyk her...

I LUV MY FRENZ AS FRENZ...

Thnk u fo bein my frenz...=]

N I LUV HIM TOO!!!Spongebob...<33