Friday, May 19, 2006

wah. how much more worse can she be(?) i mean, you ARE threatening me AND amirah nabilah. gaah. is that how a teacher should be(?) i doubt so. what kind of teacher are you(?) you DON'T always have to be the first teacher to know everything about us right. if you are just jealous, SAY IT(!) i'm so fuck-ed up by the way you treat us. some kind of teacher you are. you even fail counselling. you are NOT the approachable kind. so, get off the ride. gaah.

i guess me and amirah nabilah are ok. haiis, people say it's weird. about our friendship. one moment we fought. the next, friends again. we confront one another. we spat out all the faults we made. then we be friends again. good friend(?) maybe. yayness. hahas. you know. amirah nabilah told me just now that zaidah ibrahim told her just now that many teachers are complaining about her attitude. and you know what(!) that WAS what that zaidah said to me. EXACTLY(!) liar sia she. not amirah nabilah. it's so FAKE(!) where can we get the same right. bloody hell. gaah. i hate my home tutor. she's NOT my mother and NOT my teacher that i want to give my respect to. so get that(!) hate me all you want. because i hate you too. in a sense.

haiis, just now got the stupid Good Deed thingy. a PATHETIC pen. wow. i cover my face seys when i went out. bloody hell. i know la. people all CAN'T believe raudhah mohamed got that good deed thingy. hahas. all my friends laugh and were SHOCKED(!) razzan was all so happy. *bore*. anyway, how is he??? clueless raudhah. hahas. i got teased by matin and iskandar. hmpf. hahas. oh ya. took four neoprints of matin's. hahas. what only raudhah.

hey, look. i'm sorry ok. to cause trouble. not really trouble but you know ah. take your neos and pretend it was lost. haiis. honestly, i had a huge headache pain and i went a little over board of my craziness. so sorry. haiis. feel bad seys.

shamaine(!) happy... erm... 2months kan(?) ah. Happy 2 Months Anni. hahas. lame raudhah.

tomorrow go do the keychains with rre and...??? haiis. haven't told my dad. just have to say, left the remaining. need to finish it up. and we're DONE(!) then comes the 11july performance. *groans*.

i love him many many(!) hahas.