Sunday, May 14, 2006

oh wow. so today is Mummy's Day. wow. not. what does the family of Mohamed do on Mummy's Day(?) pratically nothing but NAGGING(!) urgh(!) i'm so the fed up sey. bake the roti nyer pasal pun gaduh. whatthehell(?)

sorry, tomorrow i going out with friends ok. i'll be going ngaji malam. so there's no such thing as ''besok tak sekolah, pergi siang la. aper hal plak nak gi malam'' to me. i already plan my Marking Day holiday, and you came up with that late. so too bad. i don't mean to be rude alright. but sometimes you really piss me and my bother off. my dad another one. only know how to order people. but never help. i know i know. you done so many things so now it's my turn, as a daughter, to do the chores and all bla the bla the bla. gaah(!)

hanisah, tomorrow you following tak(?) follow ah. please. bobo and umar can't go. haiis. ajak him alright. please. haiis...
haiis, why can't parents be a little only a little bit understanding about their children(?) i'm clueless. clueless raudhah. i'm practically clueless about almost EVERYTHING(!) i hate being me(!) urgh(!)

++++++++++++++++++++
why did i have to go through all this
why was my life destine to be like this
what more obstacle must i go through
what more sufferings and giving suffers must i do have
where is the light that once shone
but now faded
when will it shine again
to show me the path
towards the ending of darkness
and out to reality and brightness
how much longer must i hold on
just to get back on the road
how long must i suffer
till i found someone
to show me the true meaning
.......... of life ..........

how much more longer(?)
++++++++++++++++++++


haiis, i hope there will be a light soon. missing my owner.