Tuesday, May 09, 2006

ok ok currently i'm trying to practice playing the fucking guitar again. so long never practice. i'm not even close to fair. it's ATROCIOUS. haiis.
gawd! that ITE guy freaking me out. no offence, already good you patch back with ex-ex. but then sekali like you serang me. scary. *shivers* gawd! farreha! teach me play guitar! my hands seems to not to coordinate well. same as drum. haiis. matin ajar saya main drum yarh? hahas.
gawd! operation on finding the 20bucks failed. i like traced back all the steps. yet didn't see it. someone must have kebas it. oh wells. whoever you are, you are lucky. by the way, haiis, me and matin? together? hahahas. never in a life time.[ehem(:] hahas.
tomorrow malay paper two. dang! my maths i lost 17 marks already. that's a LOST CASE! i fail maths. urgh! it's was bloody hard. the only part i tried and could do, i guess, was the algebra solve, expand and factorise. i think of matin only, *POOF* i can do. so did rre. sweet. hahas.shit my brother come home! nevermind. hahas. this thursday go visiting yarh? clueless raudhah. hehe.
hanisah don't look emo or what. must stay happy. smile2 yarh?
i wonder. hmmm, where is the message in the bottle now? hahas. cheeky raudhah. but i'm NOT cheeky. whatever.
eh why my brother and matin have the same attitude? love to pinch my cheek la then the way they dress also the same[not in a sense], behave almost the same. but one thing is not is that my bro is really into soccer. matin? i don't know. hahas. but resassure, they are so alike. maybe they twins ehk. because people DO mistook them for chinese. haiis... matin my brother? hahas. firdaus is a sure one. hahas.
eh sampai sekarang tak reply2 budak itu. kamu marah ya? atau sengaja tidak mahu? atau...
sebaliknya? hmmmm...
i'm not jealous, ok maybe a bit. but i can't do anything kan. so, like always, raudhah will always let whatever be, be. just let it happen. gawd! so many history of 2005 is repeating itself. don't you think?
by the way, one day, i'm going to the park and liquid of what we friends did to the innocent pillar. yarh? kekeke...
okies i want to go eat... SALAMI PIZZA. *mouth watering* yummy.