Wednesday, May 17, 2006

raudhah's day again today. whatthehell(?) this time, my head had a little bleeding. oh whatever the hell. hahas. see i'm happy. i don't wish to post what happen. it will ONLY embarrass that person. so i don't wish too. and this was how you treat me. oh wow. what greatness. my silence doesn't mean i forgive or don't forgive you. i'll just remain silence. and one more thing. don't ever poison any innocent friends of us to have them on your side to hate us ok. say sorry for all you want. i don't know if it is a sincere one or what. only god knows. you take it as a joke, your lost. honest apology, ok. no, i don't know. it's your bet and your lost.

haiis, i know what i did to myself was not worth it and not logical. i'm sorry ok. and oh yes. a big thank you to PIMPSTERS for helping me. i'm so grateful. thanks for everything that you girls did just now. i don't know how to repay you girls. thank you once again. erm, umaimah. you went from under the door right(?) you can fit through ah(?) hmmms, clueless raudhah. haiis...

sorry to make my friends all worried. all of my friends. sorry.

eh, i've stood up for my rights way enough. i won't go beyond my limit line. i do have a stand after my line. but my true definition of stand up for my rights is physical actions. and i don't wish to bring back that fucking attitude of mine. it's really hard for me to throw away that attitude when my surroundings prevent me from doing so. and why must you always shout and get easily angry??? urgh(!) at least someone understands. unlike you. sorry to say this urhs ok. but you just don't truly understand us, your students. and want to show your angriness towards us just now just because we didn't see you just now. like that, how to solve things out, you tell me(?) lucky now all sorted out. for now that is. thanks to that someone that can really understand us. haiis, i really hate to have grudges on anyone. including people who despise me badly or whatsoever.

matin matin matin, eh sorry ah. what sey you. the deal is too hard for me ok. but ok you got the deal. haiis. why you sake worried??? relax. i'm ok, ok. and thanks for paksa-ing me to eat just now. haiis. don't worry too much ok. smile smile :)

tomorrow is holiday. not really ah. off- in lieu. something like that urhs. haiis, maybe go izzah's house do all the keychains. must do that first. then the cornflakes thingy. all are doing well. haiis. tomorrow you go jamming yarh(?) hahas. ok.

gaah. lutfi you jaga. hahas. aper jer.

ouch(!) my head still hurts seys. i know. because i hit my head. so i get the consequences. haiis. honestly, i do break promises when i totally lost control of myself. but i try to build up my guts and all ok.

raidah, i'm sorry. i never ever hated or had grudges on you. never in a life time. in this story, you are not involve ok. just don't get your mind too poisoned ok. haiis...

i think i had enough of updating. *moans* hungry again. :P

gawd(!) never go ngaji. too tired after excessive amout of crying. haiis...