Saturday, May 27, 2006

today is house visting day. not me go visit. people come visit me house. why(?) because my parents tomorrow going Umrah. haiis. tired seys today. woke up at 0830hrs. clean up the whole house till 1200hrs. tired. *yawn*. cik milah and abang halim and mak misha came at around 1530hrs. went home around 1600hrs. then nenek came. still here. now makcik and abang remy come. i did get to steal some time to sleep just now when nenek came. haiis. but i'm still tired urhs. pack all my bag already. later sending me and me bro's back to achu's house. gawd(!) abang halim look hot seys. no offence. hahas. but he damn tall. haiis. mum made popiah basah. pedas and nice. yummy. gawd(!) hahahas. makcik screaming with her mouth close. hahas. she using the reflexology machine. hahas. cute. haiis, hope later achu all and cik saniah all come urhs. haiis. feel like it's Hari Raya. hahas. but it's like so far seys before the real celebration. guess going to miss my parents. haiis.

so tomorrow at 1030hrs my parents must be at Changi Airport. all of me cousins will be there as well. to say fare well. haiis. but at 1330hrs then they leave. haiis. going to miss them seys. and also tomorrow when my parents leave, there will be alot of hugging and crying among the wives. haiis. by the way, my parents not going alone. they go with Halijjah the group urhs. they'll be back on the 8june, i think. haiis.

oh gawd(!) delon sing so sweet(!) haiis. but like the sengau sengau. hahas no offence.

tomorrow is also 1year anniversary to RRELIFF(!) may you two last long and forever. ariff, jager her baik-baik tau. smile smile. congrates to you both. (: