Friday, May 26, 2006

so ya i'm stupid. i fail literature and maths badly. ya, it's true. i hate literature. i don't have tuition for both maths and science. are you happy now teacher(?) gaah. and my mum is so the urgh(!) you could have at least talk nicely to me. this, you shout here and there. just jump to conclusion. how can i not be aggresive. also your husband like that what. so can't scold me. too bad. gaah.

PTM was kind of horrible and boring and monotone-less. horrible because i fell a sleep. boring as i was alone, nevermind. monotone-less as it was, no offence, waste of mine and my mum's time. haiis. so once again, i was left out alone again. the others were laughing all the way. good la. also, amirah nabilah came back. they all comforted and welcomed her. i didn't get any chance to talk to her. if get, it was very rare. so i was kind of sad. but what to do. that's what i get so ya. haiis...

lutfi la, matin la, somemore who(?) all guys. if you get to know one, all the friends of his also nak tau. haiis. that's your nature. so i won't comment anything. haiis...

eh sorry ah.i never hear you call seys. i know i suppose to kick him. ya i know. i getting blind and deaf. happy(?) but one day i'm going to kick him. but he got to tell me what's the threat he's giving me. muahaha. hahas. haiis...

i feel that being with you really put a lot burden to you. but don't get this statement wrong. because it's a fact. when i'm with a guy, i'll get hated. i don't even know why. maybe my nature, was to be single. don't you agree with me girls(?) the guy i'm with now deserve someone better right(?) consider it done. i'm meant to be single. that's why there's a saying ''single rocks''. and it does. so ya. haiis...

starting from today, i want to change. i won't tell how and what. but i'll change. someday somehow. but it will all begin now. raudhah will get a new life.

that reminds me. i got to go do my homework. ciao.