Monday, May 29, 2006

now at my aunt's house. hahas. it was kind of fun going to school alone. taking the bus. hahas. then walking to school with that someone. and i wonder who. lame me. haiis. but i feel a sleep during humanities lesson. hahas. so tired seys. sleep late. wake up at 0530hrs. gawd(!)

i guess just treating them as my classmates and not a good friend kind of really paid off. i think. i mean, i'm not distracted that often. except sometimes only. but i guess i'm starting to get use to it. i hope i am. haiis. but i really wish they are my friends again. soon. haiis...

i guess my parents are now at Mecca already. yesterday while watching Singapore Idol, my mum sms my aunt saying she and dad at Abudabi[sorry if wrong spell]. haiis. so 10 more days till they return. miss my house. tomorrow i going lerr. take my things and also at 1400hrs got band. school finish at 1310hrs. so might as well balik to my house then go school instead of going back to Sengkang. haiis. and MUST remember to bring my handphone charger!!! hahas.

oh by the way, thanks haris for letting me use the computer. haiis. ok ah i want go watch television. haiis...

i hate you(!) [ my owner ] p.s. next time i tell you why.